- Director General, WorldSkills Russia
- 2011 - 2013
- 2013 - 2014
- Deputy Director General, International Affairs, WorldSkills Russia
- Technical Delegate from the Russian Federation to WorldSkills
- WorldSkills Asia Board of Directors member
- 2006 - 2007
- 2012 - 2013
- 2013 - 2015
- Deputy Director General, Skills Development, WorldSkills Russia
- Director, WorldSkills Russia Academy
- Deputy Director General, Technical Director of WorldSkills Russia Autonomous Non-Profit Organization
- 2004 - 2012
- 2012 - 2014
- 2014 - 2015
- 2015 - 2020
Graduated from the Russian Presidential Academy of Public Administration (currently – RANEPA) with a major in Management.
Deputy Director of Project Department at Moscow’s College of Entrepreneurship No. 11. During that period, he also started taking part in developing the WorldSkills movement in Russia.
Head of the Talent Pool Department at a state-funded institution for supplementary education (advanced vocational training) – the Vocational Training and Methodology Centre of the Moscow Department of Education.
Technical Director at the Education for Society Foundation for supporting social projects (national operator of the WorldSkills movement in Russia).
Technical Director at the Centre for Promotion of Vocational Education and Cooperation non-profit partnership (national operator of the WorldSkills movement in Russia).
Deputy Director General and Technical Director of the Young Professionals Agency for Development of Professional Communities and Skilled Workers Union (WorldSkills Russia).
Deputy Director General and Technical Director of WorldSkills Russia.
Mr Alexey Tymchikov received a Certificate of Merit from the Russian President in 2016 and a Certificate of Appreciation from the Russian President in 2015 for his outstanding professional success.
Winner of the Russian Federation Government Award in the education sector.